1/08/2011

Free Pick: New York Jets ML

Record: 30-44, -9.27

As the first underdog pulled the upset I actually don’t wanna put a play on the second underdog as well. But as I’m pretty convinced of the second one I will put a small play on them.

I had the Jets a year ago as they took a 17-3 lead but were worn down by the potent Colts offense. This year the Jets are even better in my eyes as their offense is not that one dimensional as last year. Their defense is still very strong while the Colts had big problems during the regular season. They had to fight for each and every single game, especially lately. Maybe that shows today later in the game. The only reason they won their division was the great play by Manning.

The one thing that moves me to pick the Jets again is the revenge situation. It seems that they are very hungry and motivated for that game. I will put a unit on the Jets at 2.15 or +115.

Good Luck.
DG

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen